Personal Data: Information identifying a natural person directly or indirectly, including name, ID number,
address, or online identification.
Processing of Personal Data: Operations on Personal Data, including collection, storage, and use.
DoychZone: Brand name used by Perfomize OOD, a company registered under Bulgarian law, PIN
II. Purposes for Processing Your Personal Data
1. We use your information for sending e-books, managing accounts, conducting marketing,
analyzing statistics, and improving our services.
2. Your email, password, and account information are processed solely for the purpose of
maintaining your user account.
3. We utilize cookies to enhance the usability of our website.
III. Legal Basis and Rules for Processing Personal Data
4. DoychZone processes data with explicit client consent and in compliance with EU regulations.
5. We may rely on consent to collect and process Personal Data as it relates to how we communicate
with you and for the provision of our Services.
6. Processing adheres to the transparency principle, ensuring users know how and why their data is
7. Data processing is conducted with technical and organizational security measures.
IV. Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
8. Data may be transferred based on client agreement, legal obligations, or protecting DoychZone’s
9. Its partners ensure secure Personal Data storage.
VI. Duration of Personal Data Storage
10. Data is stored for 2 years from the last account access to facilitate future service use.
11. First-party persistent cookies are stored for one year.
VII. Rights Regarding Personal Data
12. Users have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict, object, and port their data, as well as
13. To exercise rights, users can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Miscellaneous Provisions
14. Providing Personal Data is voluntary, with no statutory obligation.
15. Personal Data is essential for service use and agreement performance.
16. DoychZone ensures data protection and compliance with legislative requirements.
17. Google Analytics is used to store anonymized data for website activity monitoring. Users can
adjust settings to limit data collection.