General conditions of DoychZone online store
1. These General Terms and Conditions determine the conditions for using the DoychZone store, namely:
a) the rules and conditions for placing Orders in the DoychZone store electronically;
b) the rules for concluding Contracts for the purchase and sale of Products offered in the DoychZone store.
2. The DoychZone online store, available at:
https://www.DoychZone.com/ is managed by Perfomize OOD, Company Number: 206308715, registered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities under the Registration Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. The customer can contact the seller in writing at the address for correspondence:
Sofia, ZIP Code 1404, Slavovitsa St., bl. 24E, office 2, Bulgaria, or by e-mail at: email@example.com
4. The terms used in the General Terms and Conditions mean:
a) Customer – a natural person, legal entity, or organizational unit without legal personality, possessing full legal capacity for legal actions, who shop in the Store;
b) User – is a natural person who buys goods from the Store, that are not intended for carrying out commercial or professional activity and who acts outside the scope of his commercial or professional activity according to § 13, item 1 of the additional provisions of the Law on the Protection of Users;
c) Product – goods and services offered for sale in the Store;
d) General terms and conditions – the present General terms and conditions of the DoychZone Internet Store;
e) Shop – DoychZone Internet trading platform, available at: https://www.DoychZone.tech/ through which the Seller, based on the conditions specified in the General Terms and Conditions, offers its Products for sale electronically;
f) Seller – Perfomize OOD, Company Number: 206308715, registered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities under the Registration Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria, which is a party to the Purchase and Sale Agreement and which is also the administrator of the Store’s website;
g)Purchase and sale contract – a contract concluded between the Seller and the Customer in the Store, through which the sale of goods is carried out as part of an organized distance sales system without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Customer through the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract, including at the time of conclusion of the contract.
h)Consumer protection law – promulgated, State Gazette, no. 99 from 9.12.2005, in force from 10.06.2006;
i) Electronic commerce law – promulgated, State Gazette, no. 51 of 23.06.2006, in force from 24.12.2006;
k) Order – statement of the will of the Customer, who declares his direct desire to enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Products.
5. General provisions
The General Terms and Conditions are mandatory for all Customers of the Store. By accessing the Store, and purchasing products and/or services, the Customer declares that he is familiar with, accepts, and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions. The customer also undertakes to comply with all other conditions set by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international legislation, even if they are not explicitly mentioned in these General Terms and Conditions.
Any use of the Store means that the Customer:
(a) has familiarized himself with these General Terms and Conditions and
(b) has agreed to abide by them unconditionally, and the Seller is not responsible if the Customer has not familiarized himself with these General Terms and Conditions. The Seller shall not be liable for any damages, losses, and breach of warranty conditions arising from the Customer’s failure to comply with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation.
6. Rules for using the Store
Customers may place orders and purchase Products without registering with an account in the Store and will be asked for information that is essential for the processing of the Order.
The Customer declares that all the data provided by him for the purpose of fulfilling the Order are correct, and the Seller is not obliged to check their reliability and correctness.
After submitting the Order, the Customer receives an email confirming that the order has been received.
The order made through the online Store does not have the quality of a distance sales contract but represents an agreement on the part of the Client to receive the Product or service for payment under the conditions specified in the Order. The purchase and sale contract is considered concluded at the moment the Customer has paid for the ordered Products.
Only correctly submitted Orders will be fulfilled. A correctly submitted Order means the entry by the Customer of all the data necessary for the conclusion of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and its execution. The order will not be fulfilled in the event that:
a) The customer has indicated incorrect or incorrect contact information, due to which the order cannot be fulfilled;
b) an objectively justified assumption by the Seller that the Order submitted by the Customer is an
attempted fraud has occurred, which should be understood as any action by the Customer related to the
submission and execution of the Order, which is illegal and in particular activities such as breaching
the Store’s protection, using the Store’s platform contrary to its intended purpose.
All product prices include VAT at the applicable rate The published prices of the products are final.
The final price is the price that is visible to the Customer at the time of submitting the Order.
All expenses for bank transfers and currency conversion are borne by the Client.
Import duties, other taxes (other than VAT), and charges are not included in the price of the Products or the cost of delivery.
8. Delivery and methods of payment
The delivery of the Products is carried out:
– on the territory of Bulgaria
– by courier.
The execution of the Order will take place after the Seller receives confirmation of receipt of the payment from the operator of the electronic payment system.
The Seller retains title to the purchased Products until the price of the Products has been paid in full.
9. Right to withdraw from the Purchase and Sale Agreement
1. According to Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty, and without paying any costs, except for the costs expressly stated in these General Terms and Conditions within 14 days from the day of acceptance of the Products by the User or by a third party other than the courier and indicated by the User. In the case of multiple Products in one order, delivered separately, after 14 days from the day on which the User or a third party other than the courier, but indicated by the User, accepts the last Product ordered in one order.
2. The User can inform the Seller of his desire to withdraw from the contract in writing, sending the corresponding statement to the address: Internet store DoychZone, Sofia, ZIP Code 1404, Slavovitsa St., bl. 24E, office 2, Bulgaria with recommended note: DoychZone store – return or exchange;
3. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the User should inform the Seller of his desire to withdraw from the contract and by stating unequivocally in another way his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unambiguous statement of his will to withdraw from the contract in another form, and preferably by email.
4. In order to comply with the period for withdrawal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement, it is sufficient for the User to send a message about the exercise of the applicable right of withdrawal from the Purchase and Sale Agreement before the expiration of the 14-day period specified in § 8 (1) of these General Terms and Conditions.
5. The Seller refunds all payments received by the User, including the costs of delivery of the goods in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was notified of the User’s decision to exercise his right to withdraw from the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
6. The Seller refunds the payment to the same payment method that was used in the original transaction unless the Customer agrees otherwise. The Customer can specify a bank account number (IBAN) to which the Seller can transfer the amount. In any case, the User does not bear any fees related to the refund. The Seller may delay refunding the payment until the product is received or until the user provides the Seller with proof of shipment of the returned product, whichever occurs first.
7. The User is obliged to return the Products to the Seller no later than 14 days from the date on which the User notified the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. The deadline is met if the User sends the Products he is returning before the expiry of the 14-day period to the above-mentioned address.
8. The User shall cover the direct costs of returning the goods as a result of the cancellation of the contract (costs of sending the Product to the Seller). The seller does not accept shipments returned at the consignee’s expense.
9. The User is responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product as a result of its use in a manner that exceeds what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product. The User should return the Product with the label preserved.
10. Product complaint
1. The Seller complies with the obligation to deliver Products without defects.
2. Pursuant to the statutory warranty provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, the Seller is
responsible for any non-conformity of the Product with the Sales Agreement that exists upon delivery
of the Product and occurs within two years of delivery.
3. Complaints based on the legal guarantee can be submitted by sending the Product to the address:
Sofia, ZIP Code 1404, Slavovitsa St., bl. 24E, office 2, Bulgaria with a note: DoychZone store –
"CLAIM" Please attach to the advertised Product proof of purchase (invoice) and a description of the
noticed defect together with the preferred method of satisfying the complaint – repair or replacement of
the Product, and if this is not possible, a price reduction or return of the price paid for the Product.
4. The seller will act on a complaint no later than one month from the date of its submission. The Seller may repair or replace, reduce the price, or refund the amount paid if the Products purchased are found to be defective or do not look and work as advertised.
11. Conditions for the provision of services by the Shop electronically
1. The customer who uses the Store undertakes in particular:
a) not to provide and not to forward content prohibited by law;
b) to use the Store in a way that does not disrupt the work of the latter and in particular by using the relevant programs and devices;
c) not to take actions such as: sending and placing in the Store unsolicited commercial information (spam);
d) to use the Store in a way that does not cause difficulties for other Customers and the Seller;
e) to use the Store in a way, consistent with the provisions of the law in force in Bulgaria and the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
2. The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly. The Customer must inform the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Store.
12. Final provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, and promotions and change the prices of the Products in the Store without affecting the rights acquired by the Customer, including in particular the terms of the Purchase and Sale Agreements concluded before the change.
2. The provisions of the generally applicable law of the Republic of Bulgaria, and in particular the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law and the Electronic Commerce Law, apply to matters not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions.
3. These General Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer, who is a user, to which he is entitled according to the mandatory legal provisions. In case of contradictions between the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and mandatory legal provisions granting rights to users, the statutory provisions shall prevail.
4. The seller reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions for important reasons. Important reasons justifying the amendment of the General Terms and Conditions are, in particular, the change of the generally applicable legislation, organizational changes on the part of the Seller, and expansion of the services provided by the Seller, without additional possibility for the Seller to provide services according to these conditions. The Seller will inform the Customers about the new content of the General Terms and Conditions electronically.
5. Orders placed by the Customer before the day of entry into force of the new General Terms and Conditions will be executed on the basis of the previous ones accepted by the Customer on the day of submission of the Order.
6. These General Terms and Conditions enter into force on 01.11.2023.